Ballet is the base of all dance forms and will give a dancer grace, strength, great posture and confidence. Dancers are trained according to the Royal Academy of Dance methods.
Classes are available at all levels beginning at the age of 4 years old. RAD Ballet examinations available for Level 2 Competitive Dancers.
Interested in joining Micki’s Dance Connection? Register Today!
Hair: Must be in a Bun!
Attire and shoes differ for each class level.
Recreational- Pink ballet slippers.
Competitive- Pink canvas split sole ballet shoes(Angelo Luzio or Capezio)
RAD exam students may need black character shoes.
Recreational – Age 4-5 years: Pink bodysuits, pink ballet tights or white ankle socks.
Recreational – Age 6-8years: Black bodysuits, pink ballet tights.
Competitive – Munchkin, Cutie pies: Pink bodysuits & pink ballet tights.
All other competitive students:Black leotard (sleeveless), pink ballet tights.
RAD exam students may need a Black Character Skirt.
1. Proper attire and foot wear is to be worn in all classes.
2. Hair is to be tied back neatly and kept out of your face. For ballet a bun is required.
3. If you are going to be absent please call and leave a message at the studio. There are no refunds given for missed classes.
4. A positive and respectful attitude is to be maintained in the studio.
5. Please tidy up after yourself in the studio and in the change room.
6. All students need to arrive promptly at each class, if you enter the classroom a little late please enter quickly and quietly.