Acro incorporates dance and gymnastics.
Students will gain flexibility, balance and strength.
Beginner students experience basic gymnastic moves, graduating through the levels at their own pace, while experienced students excel at balances, lifts, advanced gymnastic moves and tumbling. Students are exposed to a warm-up and stretching routine along with a physical strengthening section, designed to ensure students develop their acrobatic/gymnastic skills safely and properly.
Interested in joining Micki’s Dance Connection? Register Today!
Hair: Long hair must be up.
Attire:Any color dancewear, bodysuit, leotard, and/or tights.
Shoes: Bare feet!
1. Proper attire and foot wear is to be worn in all classes.
2. Hair is to be tied back neatly and kept out of your face. For ballet a bun is required.
3. If you are going to be absent please call and leave a message at the studio. There are no refunds given for missed classes.
4. A positive and respectful attitude is to be maintained in the studio.
5. Please tidy up after yourself in the studio and in the change room.
6. All students need to arrive promptly at each class, if you enter the classroom a little late please enter quickly and quietly.