Jazz dancing is an energetic style of dance which combines leaps, turns and full body movement with the grace of ballet and the power of expression. Through Jazz dance you will gain co-ordination, muscle tone, flexibility and over all body strength. Classes are available from ages 4 years and up for recreational as well as competitive dancers.
Interested in joining Micki’s Dance Connection? Register Today!
Hair: Long hair must be up.
Recreational – Any colour dance wear, bodysuit, leotard or tights
Competitive – Black dance attire.
Shoes: Recreational-Foot undies or half soles
Competitive-Foot Thongs/Foot Thong 3 or foot undies.
1. Proper attire and foot wear is to be worn in all classes.
2. Hair is to be tied back neatly and kept out of your face. For ballet a bun is required.
3. If you are going to be absent please call and leave a message at the studio. There are no refunds given for missed classes.
4. A positive and respectful attitude is to be maintained in the studio.
5. Please tidy up after yourself in the studio and in the change room.
6. All students need to arrive promptly at each class, if you enter the classroom a little late please enter quickly and quietly.