This is an introduction to dance, offered for ages 2-3 years. Children are taught the fundamentals of dance and will be exploring movement and imagination through dance. Basic dance movements and terminology will be introduced.
Interested in joining Micki’s Dance Connection? Register Today!
Hair: Long hair must be up.
Attire: Any color dancewear, bodysuit, leotard and/or tights.
Shoes: Bare feet, pink or white dance slippers.
1. Proper attire and foot wear is to be worn in all classes.
2. Hair is to be tied back neatly and kept out of your face. For ballet a bun is required.
3. If you are going to be absent please call and leave a message at the studio. There are no refunds given for missed classes.
4. A positive and respectful attitude is to be maintained in the studio.
5. Please tidy up after yourself in the studio and in the change room.
6. All students need to arrive promptly at each class, if you enter the classroom a little late please enter quickly and quietly.