Tap dancing is the perfect combination of rhythm, sound and movement.You will learn timing, balance, speed, co-ordination and strength.The use of tap shoes not only enhances the music, but creates music as well. Tapping out rhythms with your feet and having fun for all ages.
Classes are available for recreational dancers age 6 years and up.
Interested in joining Micki’s Dance Connection? Register Today!
Hair: Long hair must be up.
Attire: Recreational- Any colour dance wear, bodysuit, leotard or tights.
Competitive- Black dance attire.
Shoes: Recreational- Black tap shoes with low heel.
Competitive-Please ask teacher.
1. Proper attire and foot wear is to be worn in all classes.
2. Hair is to be tied back neatly and kept out of your face. For ballet a bun is required.
3. If you are going to be absent please call and leave a message at the studio. There are no refunds given for missed classes.
4. A positive and respectful attitude is to be maintained in the studio.
5. Please tidy up after yourself in the studio and in the change room.
6. All students need to arrive promptly at each class, if you enter the classroom a little late please enter quickly and quietly.